L'Armée Divine Index du Forum
L'Armée Divine
L'Armée Divine

L'Armée Divine Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: FULL Macbook$Pro^Audio Driver Windows 8 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Armée Divine Index du Forum -> L'Armée Divine -> Hall of fun
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
mellan

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: FULL Macbook$Pro^Audio Driver Windows 8 Répondre en citant

Macbook Pro Audio Driver Windows 8 > urlin.us/2bofz

After,,,installing,,,OS,,,X,,,Lion,,,,install,,,a,,,compatible,,,version,,,of,,,VMWare,,,Fusion,,,for,,,Lion,,,OS,,,(Version,,,4,,,or,,,5,,,should,,,work),,,Instead,,,of,,,toastimagemounter,,,(i,,,had,,,trouble,,,using,,,it),,,,you,,,can,,,use,,,DAEMON,,,Tools,,,for,,,Mac,,,(trial,,,version,,,is,,,sufficient),,,to,,,mount,,,the,,,windows,,,ISO,,,imageWhen,,,,I,,,,downloaded,,,,the,,,,MS,,,,tool,,,,it,,,,gave,,,,me,,,,an,,,,exe,,,,file,,,,,which,,,,I,,,,couldn't,,,,use,,,,at,,,,the,,,,time,,,,because,,,,I,,,,was,,,,still,,,,using,,,,OSXNow,,,i,,,selected,,,unallocated,,,space,,,for,,,windows,,,installation,,,and,,,it,,,workedTry,,,,searching,,,,for,,,,similar,,,,questions,,,,Browse,,,,our,,,,recent,,,,questions,,,,Browse,,,,our,,,,popular,,,,tags,,,,If,,,,you,,,,feel,,,,something,,,,is,,,,missing,,,,that,,,,should,,,,be,,,,here,,,,,contact,,,,usI,,created,,a,,bootcamp,,partition,,and,,tried,,installing,,this,,Windows,,8.1,,but,,when,,i,,select,,the,,partition,,i,,get,,an,,error,,saying,,"Windows,,can,,be,,installed,,only,,on,,GPT,,partition,,disk,,and,,the,,partition,,has,,an,,MBR,,partition,,scheme",,Apple,,,may,,,provide,,,or,,,recommend,,,responses,,,as,,,a,,,possible,,,solution,,,based,,,on,,,the,,,information,,,provided;,,,every,,,potential,,,issue,,,may,,,involve,,,several,,,factors,,,not,,,detailed,,,in,,,the,,,conversations,,,captured,,,in,,,an,,,electronic,,,forum,,,and,,,Apple,,,can,,,therefore,,,provide,,,no,,,guarantee,,,as,,,to,,,the,,,efficacy,,,of,,,any,,,proposed,,,solutions,,,on,,,the,,,community,,,forumsInstall,,,,a,,,,fresh,,,,version,,,,of,,,,Lion,,,,from,,,,internet,,,,recovery(hold,,,,command+r,,,,at,,,,mac,,,,boot,,,,up),,,,and,,,,follow,,,,the,,,,stepsAn,,external,,DVD,,drive,,may,,not,,help,,since,,Apple,,has,,limited,,Windows,,installation,,for,,BIOS,,setups,,only,,through,,internal,,SuperdriveThere,,is,,under,,the,,"Other,,Devices",,section,,an,,Unknown,,Device,,that,,says:,,The,,drivers,,for,,this,,device,,are,,not,,installedAlso,,,the,,,partition,,,Bootcamp,,,made,,,was,,,the,,,wrong,,,format,,,,so,,,I,,,deleted,,,it,,,and,,,made,,,a,,,new,,,partition,,,using,,,the,,,Windows,,,installation,,,USBAn,,error,,occurred,,Please,,try,,your,,request,,again,,later,,Try,,searching,,for,,what,,you,,need,,This,,page,,doesnt,,existYou,,,,may,,,,have,,,,used,,,,an,,,,outdated,,,,link,,,,or,,,,may,,,,have,,,,typed,,,,the,,,,address,,,,(URL),,,,incorrectlyHope,,,it,,,helps,,,you,,,too,,,share,,,Share,,,on,,,Twitter,,,Share,,,on,,,Facebook,,,Email,,,Link,,,Like,,,+,,,Quote,,,Reply,,,Then,,,what,,,i,,,had,,,done,,,was,,,i,,,re-booted,,,into,,,OS,,,X,,,removed,,,the,,,bootcamp,,,partition,,,,shrinked,,,the,,,OS,,,X,,,partition,,,and,,,then,,,i,,,tried,,,installing,,,againmore,,,,stack,,,,exchange,,,,communities,,,,company,,,,blog,,,,Stack,,,,Exchange,,,,Inbox,,,,Reputation,,,,and,,,,Badges,,,,sign,,,,up,,,,log,,,,in,,,,tour,,,,help,,,,Tour,,,,Start,,,,here,,,,for,,,,a,,,,quick,,,,overview,,,,of,,,,the,,,,site,,,,Help,,,,Center,,,,Detailed,,,,answers,,,,to,,,,any,,,,questions,,,,you,,,,might,,,,have,,,,Meta,,,,Discuss,,,,the,,,,workings,,,,and,,,,policies,,,,of,,,,this,,,,site,,,,About,,,,Us,,,,Learn,,,,more,,,,about,,,,Stack,,,,Overflow,,,,the,,,,company,,,,Business,,,,Learn,,,,more,,,,about,,,,hiring,,,,developers,,,,or,,,,posting,,,,ads,,,,with,,,,us,,,,I'm,,having,,the,,exact,,same,,problem,,as,,you,,do,,,share,,,Share,,,on,,,Twitter,,,Share,,,on,,,Facebook,,,Email,,,Link,,,Like,,,+,,,Quote,,,Reply,,,{{offlineMessage}},,,,Cookies,,,,are,,,,disabled,,,,Please,,,,enable,,,,cookies,,,,and,,,,refresh,,,,the,,,,page,,,,If,,,,you,,,,copied,,,,the,,,,files,,,,you've,,,,possibly,,,,created,,,,an,,,,EFI,,,,install,,,,and,,,,that,,,,brings,,,,issuesInfamousRyan,,,Jul,,1,,,2014,,InfamousRyan,,Expand,,Collapse,,thread,,starter,,macrumors,,newbie,,Joined:,,Jun,,30,,,2014,,#3,,satcomer,,said:,,↑,,Most,,Mac,,sound,,in,,windows,,can,,follow,,the,,Microsoft,,blog,,post,,Troubleshoot,,sound,,problem,,on,,Windows,,with,,Boot,,Camp,,to,,fix,,you,,no,,sound,,problems.Click,,to,,expandin,,any,,wayVideo,,,,Link:,,,,For,,,,this,,,,to,,,,work,,,,i,,,,had,,,,to,,,,install,,,,OS,,,,X,,,,Lion,,,,which,,,,was,,,,shipped,,,,with,,,,Macbook,,,,pro,,,,late,,,,2011(Code,,,28),,,To,,,find,,,a,,,driver,,,for,,,this,,,device,,,,click,,,Update,,,DriverNote:,,This,,method,,is,,for,,macs,,with,,no,,working,,SuperdriveAre,,,,you,,,,using,,,,a,,,,genuine,,,,disc?,,,,A,,,,USB,,,,flash,,,,drive?Click,,,,to,,,,expandRgds,,,,,SurenClick,,,,to,,,,expandS3R14L,,,,Sep,,,16,,,,2014,,,S3R14L,,,Expand,,,Collapse,,,macrumors,,,newbie,,,Joined:,,,Feb,,,4,,,,2014,,,#12,,,Suren909,,,said:,,,↑,,,I,,,got,,,my,,,sound,,,back,,,in,,,windows,,,8.1,,,by,,,following,,,this,,,videoAll,,,rights,,,reservedThen,,,just,,,follow,,,the,,,steps,,,as,,,shown,,,in,,,the,,,videoYour,,best,,bet,,might,,be,,to,,simply,,burn,,a,,disc,,from,,the,,iso,,install,,file,,as,,that,,will,,also,,give,,you,,a,,BIOS,,based,,install.Click,,to,,expandStore,,,Store,,,home,,,Devices,,,Microsoft,,,Surface,,,PCs,,,&,,,tablets,,,Xbox,,,Accessories,,,Windows,,,phone,,,Microsoft,,,Band,,,Software,,,Office,,,Windows,,,Additional,,,software,,,Apps,,,All,,,apps,,,Windows,,,apps,,,Windows,,,phone,,,apps,,,Games,,,Xbox,,,One,,,games,,,Xbox,,,360,,,games,,,PC,,,games,,,Windows,,,games,,,Windows,,,phone,,,games,,,Entertainment,,,All,,,Entertainment,,,Movies,,,&,,,TV,,,Music,,,Business,,,&,,,Education,,,Business,,,Store,,,Education,,,Store,,,Developer,,,Sale,,,Sale,,,Graduation,,,Gift,,,Guide,,,Find,,,a,,,store,,,Gift,,,cards,,,Products,,,Software,,,&,,,services,,,Windows,,,Office,,,Free,,,downloads,,,&,,,security,,,Internet,,,Explorer,,,Microsoft,,,Edge,,,Skype,,,OneNote,,,OneDrive,,,Microsoft,,,Health,,,MSN,,,Bing,,,Microsoft,,,Groove,,,Microsoft,,,Movies,,,&,,,TV,,,Devices,,,&,,,Xbox,,,All,,,Microsoft,,,devices,,,Microsoft,,,Surface,,,All,,,Windows,,,PCs,,,&,,,tablets,,,PC,,,accessories,,,Xbox,,,&,,,games,,,Microsoft,,,Band,,,Microsoft,,,Lumia,,,All,,,Windows,,,phones,,,Microsoft,,,HoloLens,,,For,,,business,,,Cloud,,,Platform,,,Microsoft,,,Azure,,,Microsoft,,,Dynamics,,,Windows,,,for,,,business,,,Office,,,for,,,business,,,Skype,,,for,,,business,,,Surface,,,for,,,business,,,Enterprise,,,solutions,,,Small,,,business,,,solutions,,,Find,,,a,,,solutions,,,provider,,,Volume,,,Licensing,,,For,,,developers,,,&,,,IT,,,pros,,,Develop,,,Windows,,,apps,,,Microsoft,,,Azure,,,MSDN,,,TechNet,,,Visual,,,Studio,,,For,,,students,,,&,,,educators,,,Office,,,for,,,students,,,OneNote,,,in,,,classroom,,,Shop,,,PCs,,,&,,,tablets,,,perfect,,,for,,,students,,,Microsoft,,,in,,,Education,,,Support,,,Sign,,,in,,,Cart,,,Cart,,,,,,,share,,,,Share,,,,on,,,,Twitter,,,,Share,,,,on,,,,Facebook,,,,Email,,,,Link,,,,Like,,,,+,,,,Quote,,,,Reply,,,,InfamousRyan,,,,,Jun,,,,30,,,,,2014,,,,Last,,,,edited:,,,,Jul,,,,2,,,,,2014,,,,InfamousRyan,,,,Expand,,,,Collapse,,,,macrumors,,,,newbie,,,,Joined:,,,,Jun,,,,30,,,,,2014,,,,#1,,,,Yesterday,,,,,I,,,,installed,,,,Windows,,,,8,,,,using,,,,Bootcamp,,,,on,,,,my,,,,Macbook,,,,Pro,,,,(Early,,,,2011),,,, f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 19:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    L'Armée Divine Index du Forum -> L'Armée Divine -> Hall of fun Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
WorkStation[electro] © theme by larme d'ange 2006